Preschool & Kindergarten
St. Mark’s Lutheran School will provide training, wisdom and the grace of God for children as we seek their growth to maturity and their incorporation into the kingdom of God.
Preschool Ages 2-5
Every student is a precious gift from God! St. Mark’s Lutheran School provides a learning environment with an emphasis on academic as well as spiritual development.
As parents of preschoolers know, their children absorb everything they see and hear – like a sponge! It is at this age that children “soak up” the information that sets the foundation for future learning about faith, ethics, morality and other Christian beliefs.
Preschoolers also need security and we teach them to feel secure in the knowledge that God loves them and sent His Son to die for their sins. This truth is revealed to them throughout the Preschool curriculum, which includes:
- Biblically-integrated learning across the curriculum;
- Character development through daily Bible lessons, prayer, and social interaction;
- A literacy-based program with emphasis on pre-reading, writing, and language skills
- Exposure to large and small group activities; and
- Curriculum that follows Ohio Department of Education early learning content standards.
- Opportunities to participate in school-wide functions such as Grandparents’ Day, Family Fun Nights, and Christmas programs.
We also offer:
- Small Class Sizes
- All Day Options(3s, 4s, & PK)
- Enrichment Activities
- Spanish Instruction (4s & PK)
- Family Values
- Seasoned Educators